Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2 Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2

Wow..

I preferred the first one, but you know.
This is sorta a review of them both.
I absolutely loved them.

Graphics were great, not much else to say.
Style, well done on everything there so yeah.
Sound, 10, I would've given you so much more because the voices are dead on. Every single one of them. It sounds like the actual voice actors. Not to mention the real MGS sound effects.
Violence, Snake blew up, plain and simple.
Interactivity, I loved the way you worked the interactivity of the codec into this movie. It's great.
Humour, hilarious. So very funny. "What are you, my wife?" definitely my favourite part.

Gaizka responds:

They were the real actors.

Thanks a lot, though!

Emo? Lol-no. Emo? Lol-no.

I love it.

All the poser kids try to call themselves emo and get all shitty and defensive at flashes like these. Grow up.

I love it. Especially the 'try not to cry on the carpet' bit.

One problem with it though is the sub-par Fruityloops music. Oh well.

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

Love 'em.

Shit, but definately worth watching. If that makes any sense. To the guy who posted before me, dude, seriously, get a fking sense of humour. These things are supposed to be parodies of the people who submit useless and humourless flashes to Newgrounds, the ones that think we really care about how many cups of tea they can drink. The poor spelling, grammar and overuse of the caps lock key is on purpose, and if these things didn't deserve their own collection, then why have people saved them so often?

P.S I'm writing this while drunk, but my points remain valid.

And as for the flash, it always makes me laugh.
Jerry Jackson's voice is always a crack up.

When An Emo Cries When An Emo Cries

Well..

That wasn't exactly funny. I mean, I didn't take offence to it or anything, it just seemed totally random and inane. The sound quality was kinda bad. Also, the emo had a butter knife. Not sure what you were trying to get at there.

Meh.

C-

Final Fighting Fantasy Final Fighting Fantasy

I've loved it since it first came out.

It's awesome. But can you or anybody tell me what is the song at the very start? When it's displaying all the words? Much appreciated.

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

You're a fucking dickhead.

Nah just kidding. This shit is freaking hilarious!

What is your favorite tv show on.... tv? "I like adverts." OMG! Lollylops. Lolzordz. WTF.

Your voice is incredibly funny.

BTPOC - Part III BTPOC - Part III

You're a great animator. But,

You've got a very weird obsession with male genetalia. It's an awesome concept, but this and the other BTPOC's are freaking stupid. Show a crappy movie, show said movie getting destroyed in some way. I guess that's what happens in the portal, but dude, try (a lot) harder.

10 for the animations.
5 for the idea.
5 for the Kill Bill theme.
10 because it died.
0 because it's a movie, not a game.
0 because it's not funny in the least.

lordofthematrixwars lordofthematrixwars

That was fuckin' stupid.

'Nuff said.

Metal Gear Domestic Metal Gear Domestic

Ha ha ha

I thought that "being patient" was the funniest part of the movie. Also, I now have that super size me song in my head. Good work.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Holy shit.

That was just crazy. Awe-inspiring. When he threw him and then shot him, amazing.

AND THAT FREAKING CLOWN. That was so evil, unexpected, CRAZY.

I love it :]