The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Oh man, that cut deep. (Several meanings here)

Man I love this game. I loved nothing more than standing at the edge of the establishment wish my chainsaw, watching them run face first into it. Hilarious. And Sawnoffing the dogs in the face. Love this game. But I'm not playing it again, I usually only play things once.

But the worst part. The WORST PART. Was when I finished level nineteen. Because the game bugged up and wouldn't actually finish the level. I was stuck there at dawn, nineteen levels into this twenty level game. It wouldn't budge. Man, that cut deep. I wanted to know what happened and I can't be bothered playing it again. Anyway. I'm fiving this for sure.

Short Circuit Short Circuit

I suck.

I'm not going to badmouth the game, just because I can't beat it like I've seen so many times on this site. But I love the game and I'm not gonna stop playing 'till I beat it.

Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

Hmm.

It was a good game, and I liked it, but the most annoying thing is if you click it says Gotcha Cheater. There's not really a problem with that, but, I'm on a laptop. So using the trackpad was all good until I tapped it. Must've done that once a level.

Dodge the Lines! Dodge the Lines!

Good game, fun and addictive.

Sometimes you'd get trapped, but there's no problem in that. It's one of those games that you play, leave, come back and play again. At least, that's what happened to me.

The last person said "Nothing original in this, the only thing you've added is you dodge lines of blocks and you collect stars."

That's all there is to the game. So if that's all he added, what the hell was there before that?

Stupid.

Anyway, good game.

Neon Neon

The game seemed like fun.

But sadly, it doesn't work on Macintosh.

Emo dress up Emo dress up

Hahahaha!

That was pretty funny. 'Your Unique Emo Guy'. I loved it.

Strange how you could take his face off though.

And if anyone's wondering the song is I'm Not Okay by My Chemical Romance.

Magnetism 2 Magnetism 2

I always liked this game, but..

The music is so irritating I can't stand to play the game, sorry, but it's the truth. You should have a music off option. There was a sound off option, but every time the ball got stuck to an electromagnet the sound would turn back on. Very irritating. Please work on that.

Great game, otherwise.

Mr.Danger Mr.Danger

I love this and Jack Russel.

By the way, a little helpful hint: The faster you move your mouse, the less your magic sand will go down. It's a good way to conserve it and make distance.