Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2 Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2

Wow..

I preferred the first one, but you know.
This is sorta a review of them both.
I absolutely loved them.

Graphics were great, not much else to say.
Style, well done on everything there so yeah.
Sound, 10, I would've given you so much more because the voices are dead on. Every single one of them. It sounds like the actual voice actors. Not to mention the real MGS sound effects.
Violence, Snake blew up, plain and simple.
Interactivity, I loved the way you worked the interactivity of the codec into this movie. It's great.
Humour, hilarious. So very funny. "What are you, my wife?" definitely my favourite part.

Gaizka responds:

They were the real actors.

Thanks a lot, though!

Emo? Lol-no. Emo? Lol-no.

I love it.

All the poser kids try to call themselves emo and get all shitty and defensive at flashes like these. Grow up.

I love it. Especially the 'try not to cry on the carpet' bit.

One problem with it though is the sub-par Fruityloops music. Oh well.

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

Love 'em.

Shit, but definately worth watching. If that makes any sense. To the guy who posted before me, dude, seriously, get a fking sense of humour. These things are supposed to be parodies of the people who submit useless and humourless flashes to Newgrounds, the ones that think we really care about how many cups of tea they can drink. The poor spelling, grammar and overuse of the caps lock key is on purpose, and if these things didn't deserve their own collection, then why have people saved them so often?

P.S I'm writing this while drunk, but my points remain valid.

And as for the flash, it always makes me laugh.
Jerry Jackson's voice is always a crack up.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Oh man, that cut deep. (Several meanings here)

Man I love this game. I loved nothing more than standing at the edge of the establishment wish my chainsaw, watching them run face first into it. Hilarious. And Sawnoffing the dogs in the face. Love this game. But I'm not playing it again, I usually only play things once.

But the worst part. The WORST PART. Was when I finished level nineteen. Because the game bugged up and wouldn't actually finish the level. I was stuck there at dawn, nineteen levels into this twenty level game. It wouldn't budge. Man, that cut deep. I wanted to know what happened and I can't be bothered playing it again. Anyway. I'm fiving this for sure.

Short Circuit Short Circuit

I suck.

I'm not going to badmouth the game, just because I can't beat it like I've seen so many times on this site. But I love the game and I'm not gonna stop playing 'till I beat it.

Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

Hmm.

It was a good game, and I liked it, but the most annoying thing is if you click it says Gotcha Cheater. There's not really a problem with that, but, I'm on a laptop. So using the trackpad was all good until I tapped it. Must've done that once a level.